Operating profits of Big Hit, JYP, SM, and YG in the first 6 months of 2020
First half of 2020 (consolidated financial statements)
SM’s operating profit: 14.8 billion won
YG’s operating profit: -300 million
JYP’s operating profit: 22.5 billion won
Big Hit’s operating profit: 49.7 billion won
original post: theqoo
1. G-Dragon should quickly make a comeback to save YG
2. I don’t understand.. BLACKPINK is doing well, they are the best on YouTube and they have a lot of CFs. Why can’t BLACKPINK save YG?
3. If BTS did their tour, they would have generated 100 billion in operating profitㅋㅋㅋ
4. Are there any celebrities making money in YG other than BLACKPINK?
5. YG really is nothing without BIGBANG
6. Big Hit, please treat BTS well
7. But not many SM singers were active in the first half of the year
8. Even if all three companies combined, it would still be less than Big Hit’s operating profit
9. JYP is amazing
10. But BLACKPINK just made a comeback in June… How can they save YG?