OVAN side, “It makes no sense that people think he can’t be #1 because there’s no way he’s more popular than BTS”
original post: nate
1. [+3349, -72] He should be embarrassed of himself. He should go out on the streets and grab anyone and ask them if they know who OVAN is. I bet no one knows who he is.
2. [+2824, -58] More than anything, the song is really bad… How is it #1?….. Now it’s still #1 on Genie’s real-time chart…
3. [+2792, -56] The fact that he’s in the news at all doesn’t make sense..
4. [+243, -5] Why doesn’t that make sense? People don’t know who he is or what kind of record. It would make more sense if he had promotional videos or on TV or something like that. One day everyone woke up to find him #1 on the charts. Does this make sense?ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+204, -5] Then open a concert or fan signing event, let’s see how many people come~ㅋㅋ
6. [+200, -4] He’s #1 but no one around me has heard of him?
7. [+189, -4] But no one knows who he is
8. [+174, -4] Yes. Not only are you not as popular as BTS, IU, or Zico, you just don’t have any popularity at all. It makes me so sad and angry that money is all it takes to # 1 on the chart with sajaegi. It’s completely different from fans who choose to invest their own time and money in the charts.
9. [+164, -2] Why does he keep using the name of BTS to clarify himself? What about Zico and IU? They’re popular too but he still beat them… Is he doing this on purpose?