“ONF are frogs in a pond”… Pentagon’s Hongseok’s comment causes controversy
original post: nate
1. [+796, -18] It’s always the nugus who causes the controversies
2. [+763, -12] Pentagon needs to try an exorcism or something… Every time they start to do well, one of the members ends up causing a scandal
3. [+453, -13] Why make comments like that?
4. [+60, -5] He had so many scandals even his before debut that even that rotten Yang Hyun Suk cut ties with himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Imagine being thrown out by Yang Hyun Suk who’s forgiven kids that got caught doing drugs and prostitution
5. [+56, -1] He’s always under controversyㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+50, -5] Hui had dating rumors right after E’Dawn left the group too, as well as everal scandals by Hongseok, so it’s always funny to me to see their fans blame E’Dawn and act like the remaining members are the victims. I noticed he had trouble managing his facial expressions when he was 2nd or 3rd on ‘Road to Kingdom’ and he would be glaring at his juniors when they were doing well on stage
7. [+50, -2] He has a lot of controversies..
8. [+38, -1] Even a group at BTS’ level would be called cocky if they said this about a rookie group so who does this nugu think he is?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don’t even know one member of this groupㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+38, -0] He’s lucky his group is being dragged by the collar by Hui right now
10. [+35, -2] The ONF kids are much better than Pentagon, who is he calling the frog in a pond?