A song in Kang Daniel’s new album sounds similar to Boycold’s song
Background sound is similar.
What do you think?
original post: theqoo
1. Boycold seems to have written that song from the same sound source as Kang Daniel’s song, right?
2. Free source or not? Or he bought it.
3. I think it is the same sound source.
4. This music was uploaded on June 14, a few months earlier than Boycold. Background music is the same, and it seems that Boycold and Kang Daniel use the same source.
5. No problem because it is a free source.
6. I’m sure Kang Daniel is feeling a bit empty because of this.
7. Does he put credit in the song description?
8. A famous singer like Kang Daniel also uses free source?
9. Why does he use free source for commercial album??
10. No, I don’t really feel embarrassed; What are the criteria for those who can and can’t have a free source in album? And both wrote songs from free source, but only Kang Daniel was criticized; That is contradictory.
11. So funny. Now I’m surprised that idols are using free sources.
12. I said it was plagiarism and is now a free source, so now I use it as background music as a free source of ads because ads also use many free sources. So, I decided not to pay for this album.
13. I think it’s exactly the same, but because it’s a free source, so I don’t care.