Pledis side “Seventeen Mingyu’s school violence? Clear false information… From the graduation album, it was different”
On February 22, an anonymous netizen came forward on a popular online community and accused Seventeen’s Mingyu of having been a part of an ‘iljin’ group during his middle school days at Burim Middle School.
However, Pledis Entertainment said, “We checked with Mingyu and the rumors are completely false and have no basis. We don’t understand why anyone is making these claims.”
Pledis Entertainment further pointed out the discrepancies in Mingyu’s actual life and the netizen’s story, pointing out: “‘A’s middle school graduation album is from a different year than Mingyu’s graduation. ‘A’ also said that Mingyu was cast when he was in his 3rd year of middle school, but Mingyu has been a Pledis Entertainment trainee since he was in his 2nd year.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. It seems the agency checked it incorrectlyㅋㅋ
2. Isn’t the graduation album different because they’re in different years??
3. If the classes are different, the graduation album will be different
4. The victim didn’t say that he started being a trainee in 3rd grade, but that he was already a trainee in 3rd grade
5. The explanation is weird
6. “We checked with Mingyu and the rumors are completely false and have no basis” Didn’t you read the article?
7. What is happening
8. Now I can’t trust anyoneㅋㅋㅋ
9. I think the victim will reveal more so I think we should wait…
10. If it’s a lie, the victim will reveal more, don’t swear and just wait