Police conduct search and seizures of X1 members’ agency … Detect vote manipulation in ‘Produce X 101’
On October 1, the Cyber Investigation Unit of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency conducted searches of agencies including Starship Entertainment, MBK Entertainment, and Woollim Entertainment to search for materials related to vote manipulation in the “Produce X 101” series. This investigation of agencies comes after searches at Mnet headquarters and the text vote data company.
original post: naver
1. [+3529, -192] Anyone who participated in X1 by manipulating votes should be revealed. Replace them with other members who deserve it, that’s fairness
2. [+2205, -32] They’re not human, it’s the dream of the kids.
3. [+1798, -88] Woollim, Starship, and MBK. All the agencies we’ve been expecting…
4. [+1790, -364] Investigate Kang Min Hee first? Do you think Kang Min Hee could be in the top 11?
5. [+1082, -347] Boycott X1
6. [+380, -28] They already made their debut as a group … 11 members, all fans, they’re all hurt.
7. [+342, -16] Despite this, X1 is making a lot of money…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ CJ should be punished appropriately instead of hiding behind production team.
8. [+301, -12] Mnet should be boycotted. Idol school, Produce, etc. constantly manipulating programs, they will hold MAMA in Japan without considering the public’s feelings. I think all Mnet programs up to now have been manipulating votes.