Police say they can’t find evidence of Yang Hyun Suk mediating prostitution “s*xual relations but not prostitution…”
The police were investigating three different periods in relation to the prostitution mediation suspicions. These instances were suspected to have taken place in July, September, and October 2014.
A source from the police said, “There were no testimonies that said sexual relations took place in Korea on July 9, 2014. However, there was a testimony that sexual relations took place overseas on October 2014. It was difficult to evaluate that instance as prostitution when putting together other participants’ testimonies and considering the vacation-like atmosphere.”
Following the search and seizure investigation of YG Entertainment’s financial accounts, police sources revealed that while they found money transfers, there were not enough materials to prove the prostitution mediation suspicions.
original post: naver
1. [+5919, -25] Summary: s*xual relations, transferring money, but it’s not prostitution…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+2937, -26] They couldn’t even arrest Seungri, but Yang Hyun Suk couldn’t either. It’s a public fact that YG is connected to the police and has dragged on for so long that Yang Hyun suk destroyed the evidence. Our country’s police are a group with no real answers.
3. [+1845, -19] It’s not surprisingㅋㅋ They only pretended to show it to the public for the first time, and then we all knew that in a little while, they’d be out.
4. [+858, -25] Over 6 months and this is the ridiculous answer we get..ㅋㅋ
5. [+197, -4] Wow look at our country
6. [+162, -45] This is why we need to reform the prosecution. I’m going to vote for my country.
7. [+108, -1] Yang Hyun Suk is playing a joke on the judicialsystem in Koreaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ