Prosecution decides not to indict Jungkook for involvement in car accident
The Seoul Western District Prosecutors’ Office decided not to indict Jungkook, who had been booked without detention for violation of the Act on Special Cases Concerning the Settlement of Traffic Accidents.
A source from the prosecution refrained from commenting on the specific reason, saying, “We decided not to indict him after referring to the decision made by the Prosecution’s Civic Committee.”
original post: naver
1. [+302, -11] Thanks God. He admitted his mistake, he reached an agreement with the victim, but it’s ridiculous that there were so many articles about this.
2. [+215, -7] That’s a reliefㅜㅜ At the time of the incident, he reached an agreement with the victim and completed a thorough investigation according to legal procedures. I hope both Jungkook and the victim will be happy and healthy after a hard time.
3. [+126, -10] I love you, Jungkook-ah. Let’s be lucky. Let’s just walk on the flower path.
4. [+93, -4] Is the article still coming up? I thought this was over. I’m glad it’s all right. Let’s take this opportunity as a stepping stone, Jungkook-ah.
5. [+85, -9] Jungkook-ah, let’s just walk on the flower path
6. [+23, -4] Of course, he had a hard time getting attention and being an issue because he’s a celebrity. Jungkook must have had a hard time.
7. [+18, -0] I think it’s a natural result. I feel sorry for Jungkook, he had a hard time and there were too many articles about this just because he’s a celebrity. It’s a reasonable and commonsense decision by the members of the prosecution’s citizens’ committee.