“I’m gonna repent and live a proper life” … Prosecution demands 7 years in prison for Jung Joon Young and 5 years for Choi Jong Hoon
During the 9th trial at the Seoul Central District Court today, November 13, the prosecution made the request for Jung Joon Young to be sentenced to 7 years in prison, and for Choi Jong Hoon to be sentenced to 5 years in prison.
original post: naver
1. [+8118, -39] What’s Seungri up toㅋㅋ
2. [+4641, -72] These punishments are so short. They’re basically r*pists but their punishment is even less than 10 years in prisonㅋㅋ
3. [+4263, -35] But what about Seungri??? What about Yang Hyun Suk??????
4. [+2770, -33] What about the ringleader Seungri? ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+2425, -24] Choi Jonghoon’s lawyer defended, “Although it’s true that he lived a life of debauchery, but he had never been involved in a gang r*pe and is not a person capable of such things either. Please look over his records and declare him innocent.” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn’t it too pathetic for an innocent reason?
6. [+748, -6] My friend works at a golf course on Jeju Island and he saw Seungri, Park Han Byul, and Park Han Byul’s husband golfing together there 3 days ago.
7. [+562, -2] Jo Doo Soon only got 12 years in prison, what do you expect from this country?
8. [+403, -9] Seungri was the ringleader for this whole thing, so why isn’t he there? Who’s behind him?
9. [+262, -5] So when are you going to punish Seungri?