Seungri, prosecution without detention for pr*stitution and overseas g*mbling
On January 30, the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office indicted Seungri, Yang Hyun Suk, and nine other individuals related to the Burning Sun case without detention. Seungri was indicted charges of mediating prostitution services, habitual gambling, and violation of the Foreign Exchange Transactions Act.
Yang Hyun Suk’s case of habitual gambling was transferred to the Seoul Western District Prosecutors’ Office, which has jurisdiction over the case.
original post: naver
1. [+2573, -34] If a non-celebrity was investigated to this extent, they’d already be in jail. His connections must be really strong…
2. [+852, -2] Without detention….ㅋㅋㅋ Who’s protecting him?
3. [+642, -3] Wow, what’s he really got?… But then again, even police and prosecutors solicit prostitution these days, so…
4. [+555, -6] Seungri is the most powerful man in the worldㅋㅋ
5. [+250, -3] He’s going to be released right away anyway,, His connections are too powerful.
6. [+125, -0] I think Seungri is holding onto the leash of judges, prosecutors and councilorsㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+94, -1] I really want him to fail ㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠ Those behind him too ㅠㅜㅠ