Protest truck in front of Big Hit building right now
On June 29th, Big Hit posted an update of their legal proceedings against the netizens of malicious activities.
However, some fans of BTS were angered by the sluggish response of its agency Big Hit to the malicious commenters and the same announcement posted pertaining to the legal matters.
original post: theqoo
1. Korean and international fans are tired a lot these days, the haters should be sued
2. Good job with the protesting truck!
3. These fans need to understand that its going to be impossible to sue a lot of haters. It’s extremely time consuming and difficult to track down those accounts..
4. Using a truck to push lawsuit on haters is good, but I don’t like the fact that the akgaes are turning this into their own agendas so I can’t agree with this protest.
5. Why can’t all the haters that harass the members be sued? isn’t this what this truck is trying to say?
6. But what’s so bad about the truck?? Just because it’s done by akgaes?? It’s not like they’re asking for only one member have lawsuits..
7. It’s clear that fans don’t understand the pain staking and time consuming process of legalities. I understand the thoughts of the fans, but that can’t happen in the blink of an eye.
8. I hope that Big Hit sue for all the 7 members equally
9. Why are fans always complaining about everything when they know absolutely nothing about what goes on behind the scenes.