Red Velvet’s outfit plagiarism issue has been solved .. SM side “We understand each other and have good relationship”
The issue has now been resolved as Paris Starn took to Paris 99’s Instagram account to post the following message, “After speaking with SM Entertainment‘s visual director, we’ve come to an amicable understanding of each other and become friends, and look forward to working together in the future.”
SM Entertainment also stated, “We’ve spoken extensively with the designer of Paris 99, and we now have reached an understanding and share an amicable relationship. We plan to collaborate with them in the future.”
original post: naver
1. [+635, -59] What do you understand? If they don’t agree, it’s a crime.
2. [+393, -15] Perhaps SM has to spend a lot of money.
3. [+305, -17] I think SM paid for it.
4. [+287, -22] The clothes are not good, but they’re even plagiarism. Oh, money can solve it all
5. [+48, -2] SM should change the coordinator of NCT and Red Velvet, they’re too bad.
6. [+18, -2] SM’s outfits are not good, I don’t think they spend a lot of money on outfits these days .. This could not have happened if they had skillful coordinators .. The outfits are not even beautiful
7. [+18, -2] Coordi really is not fired; She lets idols wear a short skirt that can’t even cover their butt every day and she’s plagiarizing.
8. [+17, -3] SM gave them money. You’re embarrassing me.