Red Velvet’s unit will be delayed for album release, June 15 -> July…
“Hello this is SM Entertainment. We would like to thank everyone for the love and support for Red Velvet Irene and Seulgi’s first mini album Monster. We would like to announce a few changes to their album release.
The album, which was originally supposed to be released on June 15, will be delayed to mid-July because they felt they needed more time to prepare a more high quality album. In order to work on the album a bit more, we have decided to delay the album release.
Once we decided on a set date we will make sure to let fans know about it first. Thank you once again to the fans for waiting for their album and we hope that you can understand this change. We will return soon with an even better album. Thank you.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. Please give us the exact release date?? I’m not a Red Velvet fan but I’m so excited!!! I like this combination so much
2. Isn’t SM afraid of BLACKPINK and IZ*ONE?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. Oh what’s going on? Fans have to wait another month…
4. But Red Velvet’s unit logo is similar to the brand logo, is this the reason?
5. Unfortunately, but it’s important to improve the album quality.. I’ll wait..
6. Red Velvet is much better than IZ*ONE, but what is SM afraid of? If SM delays releasing Red Velvet’s unit album because of IZ*ONE, I think IZ*ONE should be delayedㅋㅋㅋ
7. Aren’t they afraid of TWICE?
8. I want to see TWICE, BLACKPINK, IZ*ONE and Red Velvet all releasing their albums at the same time. I’m curious who is the #1 on music charts ㅠㅠㅠ
9. SM is imitating the way YG treats BLACKPINK..?
10. TWICE, Cosmic Girls, BLACKPINK, IZ*ONE, and Momoland are all making their comeback in June.. July is better if SM wants to debut Red Velvet’s unit