SM “Red Velvet’s Wendy suffers broken pelvis, wrist, and facial injuries”
Speaking to No Cut News, a source from SM Entertainment stated, “During rehearsals for her individual performance for 2019 SBS Gayo Daejeon, Wendy fell from the stage and sustained injuries.”
They continued to explain, “Wendy was immediately taken to the hospital for a thorough examination, and she sustained injuries to her face and fractures in her pelvis and wrist on the right side of her body. She has undergone emergency treatment and is currently awaiting additional examinations.” They concluded by stating, “As her health comes first, we will focus on her treatment.” cr
original post: naver
1. [+736, -4] SBS mad…..
2. [+459, -9] SBS must apologize, explain and take responsibility for this
3. [+312, -0] I hope you don’t have to worry about the stage and get better soon.
4. [+95, -2] I’m so worried……ㅠㅠ
5. [+57, -0] The pelvis is hard to break unless you’re in a car accident or a bad fall. SBS, you have to apologize and take responsibility.
6. [+38, -0] Why is she so badly injured? What are the organizers doing? How can a rehearsal for ‘speechless’ cause such injuries despite not having strong dance moves;; It’s very likely that the stage setup is wrong. SBS, please give us a clear statement.
7. [+37, -0] Isn’t that a dangerous injury to a dance singer?
8. [+33, -0] I don’t think this should end with an apology.