Red Velvet’s Wendy takes care of the full staff even while taking a break to recover from her injuries … Snacks for Japanese tour
Fans recently discovered that even during her break, Wendy sent over supportive snacks to Red Velvet’s staff members, busy preparing for Red Velvet’s upcoming Japanese arena tour ‘La Rouge’.
The kind act came to light through an SNS post from one of Red Velvet’s dancers, who wrote, “Our angel Wendy, sending us snacks because we’re working hard and practicing hard. Let’s get better soon and stand on stage together.”
original post: naver
1. [+362, -2] How can you be so nice? ㅠㅠ Angel Wendy, get better soon!! <3<3
2. [+125, -1] Wendy, get better soon 😊
3. [+101, -1] She’s so nice. Seungwan-ah, let’s get better and take the stage together.
4. [+82, -1] If there’s an angel in the world, it’s Son Seungwan
5. [+53, -1] Seungwan-ah, get well soon~~
6. [+17, -0] Wendy, I’m really impressed to see your handwriting to the staff even though it must be hard to write ㅠㅠ I’m so impressed that BoA and the dancers say you’re really nice ㅠㅠㅠ I’ll see you again soon after you get better!!
7. [+17, -0] Her arm and wrist were injured, but she wrote the handwritten letter to the members and staff politely ㅠㅠ Our angel.
8. [+15, -0] She’s so nice, that’s why we love her. Saves, remember December 25, 2019. We will never forget that day.
9. [+12, -0] Our angel ㅠㅠ I hope SBS can come up with a compensation plan as soon as possible.