Revenue, profit, employee salaries, number of employees of SM, JYP, YG and Big Hit in 2018
Revenue (billion won):
Big Hit: 224,8
Profit (billion won):
Big Hit: 78,3
Average salary (million won):
Big Hit: 42,77
Manager’s salary (million won):
Big Hit: 34,55
Salary of new employees (million won):
Big Hit: 27,75
Number of employees:
Big Hit: 138
Number of retired employees:
Big Hit: 24
original post: theqoo
1.See which agency will survive after 10 years.
2. JYP and Big Hit’s retirement rates are very low.
3. But the average salary is high. But the salaries of managers and new employees are low … so how high are the salaries of the heads? Lol
4. What are the reasons for them to leave the company?
5. What is the profit compared to YG’s revenue? YG’s retirement rate is the highest and the profit rate is the lowest.
6. Other agencies have a lot of business opportunities, but Big Hit is not like that, they are too dependent on BTS.
7. I’m not surprised with Big Hit when BTS earns that money.
8. Big Hit is crazy with only BTS.
9. People are obsessed with 3 generations. You say that Big Hit is not a big entertainment company because there are no idols successful in all 3 generations, but it is clear that Big Hit’s revenue is not losing to BIG3 and even they have the highest profit.
10. All of YG’s retired employees are wise.