Rookie girl group MV breaks 30M views on YouTube after only 3 days
EVERGLOW’s new song ‘Adios’
Just over 3 days since its release, more than 30 million views
Surprisingly, the third day has the highest views.
Day 1 is 7.5M
Day 2 is 9.6M
Day 3 is 12.4M
The number of views is increasing
original post: theqoo
1. They used ads?
2. Usually the number of views decreases gradually by day, but if their views of the MV increase, it’s likely that they have used ads.
3. Ads + They are popular in foreigners
4. Their song sounds like YG’s music
5. Outfits, choreography, song rhythm are the same as BLACKPINK Kill This Love.
6. How much did they spend on their ads?
7. I think their song got good response from foreign fans.
8. Honestly, it’s thanks to ads;
9. Why do you say they use ads? It’s a good song and a good MV.
10. Can you use ads to get 10M views a day?
-> Do you see Indian singers? Indian singer MV has 70M views in first day thanks to ads, but its trend does not make sense
11. I don’t care if they use ads, but I think I have a good impression of their concept.