Rookie groups from SM, YG, JYP, and Big Hit will debut in 2021
With aespa just having debuted in November, 2020, SM Entertainment is already planning on launching a new boy group soon. The new group is said to not be a part of the NCT umbrella, and will have an all-new, creative universe of their own.
YG Entertainment has plans on launching a new girl group soon. Not only YG Entertainment however, but BigHit Entertainment, Source Music, Universal Music and HOW Entertainment all plan on releasing rookie girl groups in 2021.
JYP Entertainment has plans to launch two teams, one in Korea and one in China. Both will be boy groups, with the Chinese debut team to consist of all Japanese members akin to NiziU but will be active in China. They have been dubbed Project C for the time-being. cr
original post: theqoo
1. I’m looking forward to Source Music’s new girl group
2. Honestly, SM will make a lot of money if they debut a group like EXO in the future…
3. What about the members of NCT Dream?
4. SM, can’t you give me a group like TVXQ or Shinhwa?
5. I think it would be better if they focus on Aespa, Treasure, NCT, and TXT.. The idol market is already too saturated
6. I want to see a boy group other than NCT. And I hope the members are all Korean
7. YG, just take care of BLACKPINK
8. YG’s new girl group? I really want to see BLACKPINK’s junior girl group, but it’s important that YG promotes them well
9. I’m looking forward to YG’s new girl group
10. I will not believe YG until they give me the trailer