Sakura announces she will graduate from HKT48
“I have an announcement to make. I will be graduating from HKT48. I joined HKT48 when I was 13, and have been active with the group for 9 years as one of the first generation members. Even though I was away from the team for two and a half years, HKT48 to me is where I started my career. I have realized that it will always have a special place in my heart.
The idol Miyawaki Sakura was born from HKT48. I have spent years of my life here and I have learned so many things here. I have been surrounded by so many precious friends. Watching HKT48 these past two and a half years, I have seen and felt the growth of the newer generation members, and I feel happy seeing them [do well]. With that, I thought that everyone, including myself, is moving to the next stage of their career.
Because of that, even though there is only a short time until my graduation, I want to carry out my activities while repaying everyone for the 10 years I spent with HKT48. Since I just returned and am making my graduation announcement, I’m sure many of you will be sad and disappointed. However, until my graduation, I am preparing activities that will give everyone in HKT48 hope and bring happiness to the fans. I will also be holding my graduation concert on June 19.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. Please come to Korea ㅠㅠㅠ I miss you ㅠㅠ
2. What will she do in Korea? I’m curious if it’s a group or solo
3. She announced her graduation as soon as she returned?
4. She’s so pretty… But don’t go to Korea
5. Honestly, I don’t know Sakura well, but after seeing the comments, I hope she continues to do well in the future~~~
6. Whether you graduate or not, don’t go to Korea
7. It’s Korean style ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She doesn’t look like a Japanese celebrity
8. There are a lot of comments, Sakura is so popularㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. I hope she doesn’t go to Korea and only works in Japan. I really hate the right wing
10. She will go to Korea after her graduation..?