‘Video Star’ Sandara Park, “When I was in 2NE1, I used to think that I wasn’t needed in the team” tears up
On the February 4 episode of ‘Video Star,’ Sandara Park shared that the period after 2NE1’s disbandment was the hardest time for her, and she described how she was asked by many people what she’d do now on her own.
She began to tear up before saying, “After our disbandment, I realized that I’d been very foolish about something. When we were promoting, I thought that I wasn’t necessary in the group, because the members all had such amazing voices. I thought, ‘If I sing more, then I’ll be a detriment to the group.’ So I couldn’t enjoy it.”
Sandara Park continued, “After we disbanded, I worried a lot about what I should do now. I think I was very pessimistic for two or three years, and I lost a lot of my confidence.” cr
original post: naver
1. [+126, -6] But Sandara is the reason 2EN1 was treated like a girl group. Without Sandara, the concept of unpretty would have been regarded as a team that is not an idol like Bubble Sisters and Big Mama.
2. [+72, -4] I felt sad when I saw her crying.. Do you think Sandara’s voice will be a sentimental part of 2EN1’s songs? It’s fresh, and the tone is good!♡
3. [+31, -0] 2EN1, I miss you. Show me again!
4. [+23, -2] A singer with very fine voice
5. [+21, -1] 2EN1 members voices are very harmonious and very well matched. I hope they’ll get back together again.
6. [+4, -0] Who’s in charge of visual without you? The most important role in a girl group is the visual member.
7. [+2, -0] I can’t imagine 2EN1 without Sandara Park, this is scary..
8. [+2, -0] It’s been fun being together and I’ll see you for a long time. Don’t cry.
9. [+2, -0] 2EN1’s stage looked exciting and pretty because of you~ You were bright and confident when you were working in Philippines. Why do you look timid and depressed only in Korea? Sometimes I don’t think it’s the same person.
10. [+2, -0] Singing isn’t the only thing that matters to a singer. She has a charming tone.