Jung Jun Young submits his phone to police… Seungri refuses
original post: nate
1.[+3,411, -13] This guy promised to comply with investigations and now he’s refusing to submit his phone?
2. [+2,999, -14] I guess it wasn’t just the politicians who took the public for fools
3. [+2,739, -14] Refuse?
4. [+219, -0] Jung Jun Young submitted his phone that he got new two weeks ago ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is such a joke
5. [+176, -0] The phone he submitted was his new one… ㅎㅎㅎ this is a joke to them, isn’t it ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+135, -2] Are these investigations a joke? How can they dare to pull these stunts with the entire public watching? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are these police investigations even worth anything anymore? It’s just a public show, isn’t it?
7. [+126, -0] I bet you they have both have over three phones each, with at least one of them not registered under their own names. Sigh, this should’ve happened a long time ago. I bet they already destroyed USBs and other types of evidence…
8. [+109, -1] Why can’t the police just take his phone???
9. [+103, -0] If Jung Jun Young got a new phone two weeks ago, that means he saw Seungri’s scandal blow up and changed his phone too
10. [+81, -0] So the police was like “oh thank you” when Jung Jun Young submitted his brand new phone??
original post: nate
1.[+1,193, -10] “I’ll comply with all investigations” -> refuses to submit phone
2. [+1,076, -7] So what’s his reason for refusing to submit his phone? How can he even make such a claim? I can’t tell anymore if an investigation even took place inside or whether he just took a nap.
3. [+985, -8] He could shoot lasers out of those eyes. I wonder if that face even told the truth. How can he dare to refuse his phone?
4. [+35, -2] He was allowed to be sent home when he refused to submit evidence??? Why is this case being treated like Seungri got caught stealing gum from a local store?
5. [+31, -0] Judging by his eyes, it seems like he still has someone he can trust. Who could that be? ㅋㅋ
6. [+31, -0] Look at that expression ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+26, -1] Those eyes look deadly
8. [+25, -0] Look at his eyes ㅋㅋ you just know he’s swearing on the inside
9. [+20, -0] Sigh, the poor reporters who spent all nighters outside to wait for him..
10. [+17, -0] You already know what’s going on with the fact that the police haven’t taken his phone away already
Seungri returns home after 16 hours of investigations “I’ll request a postponement on enlistment”
original post: naver
1.[+1,359, -21] There’s nothing to postpone because you won’t be serving anyway ㅋ
2. [+823, -18] Acting like a tryhard until the end… ㅋㅋㅋ for a criminal, he sure sounds full of himself
3. [+466, -31] He thought he was a chaebol just because he got to hang out with them and now they’re all turning their backs on him
4. [+210, -24] They better get this ba$tard, what a dirty ba$tard
5. [+91, -9] Trust me, you won’t be able to serve… ㅋ
6. [+59, -1] Jung Jun Young submitted a phone he got two weeks ago, Seungri refused to submit his phone, Yuri Holdings CEO is still refusing to admit to anything
7. [+49, -0] The police are just playing house at this point
8. [+38, -0] He promised to comply with all investigations and now he’s refusing to submit the one important piece of evidence, his phone..
Seungri’s ramen chain, “We will be cutting ties with Seungri and Yuri Holdings”
original post: nate
1.[+1,671, -15] I’m sorry to say this to his parents but… you raised your son wrong.
2. [+1,439, -43] I’m watching ‘I Live Alone’ reruns and his parents were so proud of him and how he became a CEO. Imagine how upset they are right now having to close down their businesses.. Who knew all this could happen in just a year.
3. [+1,349, -13] His dad owns stores too… they’ll have to deal with this, what else can they do?
4. [+84, -0] Too much fame, wealth, and power was given to someone who was never equipped to handle it. He never should’ve been picked for Big Bang in the first place.
5. [+61, -3] You shouldn’t feel too bad for the ramen chain owners. Seungri never let someone random open a restaurant under his chain. He gave spots away to his close friends or family, like his aunt, mother, and father. It was basically a family run chain.
6. [+48, -4] A ramen chain run by a pimp… should just close down all of them
7. [+46, -0] The ramen chain in Shincheon is run by Choi Jonghoon’s father too ㅋ
8. [+37, -0] The chain is over. I heard that only a few people are coming to the restaurants per day ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ