Exclusive Military, “Seungri’s enlistment can be postponed if the situation changes”
original post: nate
1.[+2,805, -14] You should not be allowed to enlist while under investigation
2. [+2,322, -14] He’s not enlisting to protect his country but to protect himself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+2,145, -11] He’s running away
4. [+95, -1] The army needs to postpone his enlistment no matter what. They’re going to face an onslaught of hate if they enlist him now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+83, -1] I can’t even imagine how powerful Seungri’s network is anymore. I bet you could find out all the secrets about Burning Sun if you go through his phone contacts…
6. [+79, -0] He tried to apply to the police unit but quickly changed to active duty so he can enlist faster ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+71, -0] Ban him from leaving the country too
8. [+61, -0] Service should be four years if you’re using the army to run away
9. [+43, -4] His investigations should take priority over his enlistment
10. [+40, -0] They always run away to the army whenever something happens
First person to make police report on ‘Burning Sun’ responds to Seungri’s enlistment news, “17 days is enough”
original post: nate
1.[+329, -5] ㅋㅋㅋ Daebak, he must be confident. I support his fight for justice.
2. [+266, -3] Please reveal everything
3. [+206, -4] Seungri-ya, your first stop is jail ^^
4. [+44, -4] If Seungri manages to run away to the army this time, he’s going to get more hate than Yoo Seung Joon
5. [+21, -1] How does the law even work in this country?
6. [+16, -5] 17 days is shorter than you think
7. [+15, -1] If this guy had never made a report… sigh, I don’t even want to imagine that
8. [+14, -0] Farewell Seungr, Big Bang, and all you stupid fangirls~
[Exclusive] Only Seungri’s clubs are the problem? YG Yang Hyun Suk’s slew of clubs under suspicion of tax evasion
original post: nate
1.[+2,753, -19] Wow, how did he get away with it all this time? This scandal is obviously connected to police, prosecutors, lawyers, and politicians. There’s no way he could’ve gotten away with it for this long without those connections. Expose them all and send him to jail.
2. [+2,189, -17] YG really is a hole of crime. I hope ‘The Its Know’ exposes YG for everything.
3. [+2,093, -16] YG isn’t a company, they’re a jail made by criminals for criminals to live lavishly ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+94, -4] With it all being exposed in the media now, the police can’t get away with saying they “didn’t know” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but they also can’t admit to anything because they obviously received bribes this whole time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what a crazy situation for them
5. [+87, -1] This is just the gate to more to come ㅋㅋ the media is totally all over this, they won’t be able to brush it away
original post: naver
1.[+1,637, -8] He’s running away~~~
2. [+1,265, -19] There’s already an article saying Seungri wasn’t admitted to the police unit so why do other articles keep saying he voluntarily gave up the unit? Stupid Naver and YG.
3. [+906, -12] Don’t let him run away to the army, hold him back until the investigations are over
4. [+502, -11] They’re really going to send a criminal to the army?
5. [+129, -1] Seungri did not give up on the police unit, he never made it in but YG keeps media playing like he voluntarily gave up his position ㅠ Naver will put up an article about that INFINITE member on the main page but not Seungri tsk
6. [+80, -0] YG is driving me crazy. They kept media playing about how Seungri gave up on his police unit position in the morning so I thought he got in but the police unit revealed that he never got in in the first place in the afternoon. Why does YG always think they can get away with lies that will eventually be exposed? And the media is messed up too. Other journalists have already put up the corrected news an hour ago but why is the main page still about Seungri voluntarily giving up his position?
7. [+70, -2] Jail is better suited for you..
8. [+41, -0] The biggest scandal has broken out, you don’t just get to run away from that. You have to pay the price of your crimes, don’t you?