Seungri, under more suspicions… for soliciting drugs and prostitution for his investors
original post: nate
1.[+1,921, -17] I realized after watching ‘The Its Know’ that it wasn’t that he wasn’t being prosecuted, it’s that he couldn’t be. This scandal has surpassed anything the police can handle, all the way to Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, to Valencia… it’s a global money gate that exceeds any of our imaginations. What do you expect from a country that can’t even handle its own cases? This will be like any other case where the media gets quiet after a month or so and the case will end with a few hidden camera offenders being arrested.
2. [+1,509, -17] Wow… at that scale, we should just have Seungri handle the world cup and the olympics too
3. [+94, -6] I bet he would sell his own little sister for success if he had to
4. [+80, -1] It wasn’t just prostitutes he solicited but female celebrities too, why mosaic them?
5. [+76, -0] It makes no sense that Seungri did this whole thing on his own… It was obviously YG, who’s keeping quiet right now, and everyone else behind them…
6. [+73, -0] This is a scale bigger than even the president’s connections. I’m sure he felt like he owned the world when he was on top.
7. [+59, -4] Burning Sun Gate is now Asia Gate!!
8. [+57, -4] He’s really an onion… just endless scandals the more you peel ㅋㅋ
9. [+54, -2] He was just a loser in Big Bang… but acted like a big shot outside… ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
10. [+48, -3] I really think they’re trying to end this scandal with cutting Seungri at the tail. They haven’t arrested anyone except the celebrities right now…
11. [+42, -1] The best reply is right, this scandal isn’t just an issue within our own country ㅋㅋ it’s involving chaebols and thugs from all around the world, which is why we haven’t been able to touch them yet ㅋㅋ
12. [+42, -3] One suspicion after the other and yet he’s still not arrested, I guess it’s more like “can’t” be arrested
original post: naver
1.[+5,496, -40] And Seungri’s articles are disappearing… amazing Naver
2. [+3,896, -30] Burning Sun has opened up a scandal this big and yet the police have only arrested an extra like Jung Jun Young while leaving the rest out free, isn’t that weird?
3. [+2,789, -16] Yoo In Suk seems quite powerful… not one reporter was on him when he went in for investigations. Who is he, really?
4. [+722, -26] Just one lie after another every time he opens his mouth
5. [+221, -1] Seungri’s a problem but… the brains of this scandal seems like it’s Yoo In Suk (the Valencia daughter is closer with Yoo In Suk too)… I think Seungri learned all of his bad tricks from Yoo In Suk.. and yet Yoo In Suk hasn’t been photographed once by reporters while refusing to be comply with investigations if he gets his photo taken…
6. [+204, -1] If his life is already like this in his mid-twenties, I don’t think Seungri would be human anymore by middle age
7. [+188, -5] There are so many suspicions out there right now and Seungri still hasn’t been arrested… ㅋㅋ I don’t get it. I smell something fishy and strong…
8. [+161, -2] Seungri’s whole life was basically a lie except for his breathing. All he does is lie when he knows he’s going to get caught. Look at all the chaebols internationally cutting ties with you now. He’s like a slimy little thing trying to weasel out of this all by himself.