‘I Want To Know That’ Dispatch Journalist “Seungri’s Birthday Party In Palawan = Joint Party With The ‘Burning Sun’
Dispatch reported on Seungri’s birthday party in Palawan on ‘I Want to Know That’ (T/N: Korean investigation show that’s pretty reliable – also uncovered Park Geunhye’s scandal)
On SBS ‘I Want to Know That’ which aired on the 23rd, the Burning Sun gate was discussed.
It was revealed that Lee Sanghyun and Lee Moonho (co-CEOs of Burning Sun) were among the invitees to Seungri’s birthday party in Palawan. Everyone from the Burning Sun’s core team attended the event.
Hence, his birthday party was a “joint party” with the Club Burning Sun. According to Dispatch’s journalist:
“Seungri hosted his birthday party which was a business briefing session for the Burning Sun. The Burning Sun was corporately established in November. Seungri’s birthday party was in December. 2 months after his birthday party, the Burning Sun opened. So you can think of his birthday party to be a joint party for the Burning Sun.”
T/N: What this article is trying to say is that:
- It was revealed that Seungri invited prostitutes/room salon girls to his birthday in Palawan back in 2017
- There were Seungri-defenders saying that his birthday has nothing to do with the Burning Sun
- Burning Sun’s co-presidents also attended his birthday
- 2 months after his birthday party in December, the Burning Sun opened
original post: naver
1.[+4,923, -19] 3 months of investigation from ‘I Want to Know It’ (IWTKT) vs 3 months of investigation from the police. F*ck, why does it feel like ‘IWTKT’ covered way more than the police in their investigationㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+4,131, -22] Everyone, please watch ‘IWTKT’. This is this year’s best movie. Seriously, I was shocked. The former police officer, known as Kang, went to the IWTKT production team and revealed everything before he was arrested a few days later. I trust this TV show more than the actual investigation.
3. [+2,944, -19] Wow… IWTKT is daebak. From the Ka-talk chat that wasn’t supposed to be revealed, to the 112 reports (T/N: 112 is Korea’s emergency number), to the female actress who went to NY, to the triad (organized crime syndicate).. Yuri Holdings’ Yoo Insuk doesn’t look like your average person either. Jung Joonyoung also doesn’t look like your average person… The main evidence is that Jung Joonyoung was a regular in the group chat with all these wealthy people and that he was the one to reset the phone. It feels like they are trying to divert the attention away from the news of celebrities sharing hidden cameras. After watching IWTKT, it feels like there are way more things than what we already know so far.
4. [+1,999, -21] Shouldn’t ‘IWTKT’ #1 on search term now?? What the heckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+1,492, -20] You can trust in this show. And to the police officers, I can’t help but curseㅋㅋ THIS is how police officers should be