Seventeen ‘An Ode’ sold over 480K copies in 4 days of the first week
original post: theqoo
1. Wow … Seventeen is really amazing
2. Fans are racing to break records, right?
3. Fans who buy albums to break records only apply to some idols. Seventeen is selling well.
4. If they sell well like this, can they fill the concert at Jamsil Stadium?
5. It’s not because their fans want to break the record. Like BTS, EXO or X1, Seventeen is selling well because they are popular.
6. Oh well, they’re making a lot of money.
7. Crazy … I wonder how many copies they will sell in the first week
8. They’re popular, so they’re selling wellㅋㅋㅋ
9. It’s not because their fans want to break records…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It seems people still can’t accept Seventeen’s popularityㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. Seventeen is becoming more popular abroad so their album sales are increasingㅋㅋㅋㅋ