SEVENTEEN’s Jeonghan to take break from activities
“Hello. This is Pledis Entertainment.
We are writing to inform you about SEVENTEEN member Jeonghan’s health and temporary halting of activities.
Firstly, we sincerely thank fans who care for and love SEVENTEEN, and we wish to apologize for bringing such sudden news.
Jeonghan recently visited the hospital for health reasons with symptoms of dizziness, and after a complete medical examination, he was advised to minimize his schedules with adequate rest. Based on this, we had a serious conversation with Jeonghan and decided to temporarily halt all of his activities until late December.
Jeonghan is currently resting and we will do our best and give our full support for everything he needs for his treatment and full recovery.
Once again, we wish to apologize for causing fans concern, and we ask for there to not be any speculation or misunderstandings about Jeonghan’s health and schedule. Also, we will share a follow-up notice regarding his future schedule and recovery at a later date.
original post: theqoo
1. Why are so many idols getting sick these days? Be healthy and come back soon.
2. Jeonghan-ah, please rest well and get well soon
3. What’s wrong with Seventeen?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope that Seungcheol and Jeonghan will get better soon ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
4. Please don’t be sick and be healthy… Take a good rest and come back in good health.
5. Isn’t Seungcheol also resting? Wow, it’s hard to be an idol…ㅠㅠ I hope the idols don’t get sick and just be happy…..
6. I want Seventeen to have a long vacation after their year-end schedule, please
7. Our Seungcheol and Jeonghan have a good rest and come back soon
8. Oh my God, there are so many idols getting sick these days… Is it because of their tight schedule?
9. It’s the end of December and he can’t rest much….. I feel bad for him
10. Oh my God… Another member of Seventeen?… I hope you will come back soon