Seventeen’s Junghan under controversy for swearing during live broadcast… “Be careful VS human”
While playing the video game with a friend, Junghan was seen stating “we’re f*cked” before realizing that he was on a live broadcast, leading to his shock.
original post: nate
1. [+1366, -70] ㅋㅋㅋ He really is f*cked
2. [+1255, -209] Imagine how often he swears on the regular for it to just slip out so naturally when he subconsciously knows that he was on live broadcast
3. [+1246, -271] The only people allowed to criticize him are those who have never sworn themselves
4. [+117, -34] I can understand if he was in the middle of a game. And he looks really surprised about it too, and he apologized right away as well
5. [+107, -33] He didn’t swear on purpose. He apologized right away but of course the people who never took an interest in him are now rushing in to hate on himㅋㅋ I’m sure all of you swear under your anonymous names on the regular
6. [+90, -28] I think it’s better that he admitted to swearing and apologizing honestly unlike that Winner group who swore and then tried to make it sound like they were saying something else
7. [+76, -40] So what if he swears? Are all of you gentlemen?
8. [+66, -28] This is going too far, isn’t it…???? They are human too, they can swear while playing games………. It’s not like he swore on public broadcast..