SEVENTEEN’s Seungkwan’s injury and activity announcement
“Hello. This is Pledis Entertainment.
We are releasing an announcement regarding SEVENTEEN member Seungkwan’s injury.
Recently, Seungkwan injured his ankle while practicing choreography, and he immediately visited the hospital to receive treatment and a detailed examination. The exact diagnosis he received is a “left ankle ligament rupture,” and as it was the doctor’s opinion that surgery was inevitable in this case, he underwent surgery last Saturday.
Currently, Seungkwan is focusing on recovery and finding stability following his surgery, and he will be temporarily taking a break to focus on recovering and managing his health.
Therefore, we will do our utmost for Seungkwan’s treatment and rehabilitation for his complete recovery. Starting from today, we will be temporarily halting Seungkwan’s activities to protect our artist, so we ask for your understanding in advance so that he can focus solely on his recovery.
Furthermore, until Seungkwan’s health recovers, SEVENTEEN will continue to carry out their planned promotions temporarily as 12 members.
We sincerely apologize for causing fans to worry by delivering this sudden news. We will think of our artist’s health as our first priority, and we’ll do our best so that Seungkwan can greet fans after recovering to a healthy state as soon as possible.
We ask for fans’ generous understanding and support.
Thank you.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. Seungkwan-ah, don’t get sick ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m glad to see Seventten these daysㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. I hope he gets well soon ㅠㅠ
3. Aigo ㅠㅠㅠ Please rest and recover quickly..ㅠㅠㅠ
4. Seungwan-ah ㅜㅜㅜ I hope you get well soon
5. What happened? Get well soon.. Please rest until you are completely healthy.
6. I hope he gets well soon without any sequelae ㅜㅠ
7. Seungkwan-ah, please be healthy
8. Seungkwan-ah, your body is important so don’t get sick ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
9. I feel bad for him.. Get well soon
10. Seungwan-ah, we always support you, we’ll wait for you