“Several celebrities involved in Seungri’s Katalk room suspected of facilitating sexual favors” a few called in for police investigations
original post: nate
1.[+1,218, -5] Please reveal their names once they’re confirmed of their crimes~~
2. [+1,114, -9] Pimp ba$tard
3. [+1,063, -51] I bet all the stupid fangirls are nervous in case their oppa’s name gets listed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+90, -0] The Katalk room has existed since 2015, I’m sure they’re all longtime club friends. Please just reveal all their names.
5. [+81, -1] All it took was one word from the prime minister to speed things up like this. Should’ve been like this from the start.
6. [+60, -0] Things are going to get worse once the journalist releases the original Katalk conversations! Thank you, justice!
7. [+51, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seungri-ya~ didn’t you say the Katalks were fake??? What happened with that??? You said you were going to sue~~~
8. [+50, -0] Release all the names. They’re all public figures.
original post: naver
1.[+2,471, -35] Seems this is the limit for a celebrity who’s only so educated. Now I understand why Park Jin Young and Yoo Hee Yeol were so adamant about prioritizing good character and a kind heart over music talent.
2. [+1,058, -14] Please release the names
3. [+659, -15] I still think the investigation pace is too slow
4. [+379, -20] All you entertainment thug clown ba$tards ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+251, -1] YG Entertainment was so sure that the Katalks were fake and threatened legal action. I believe they should be investigated as well in this.
original post: naver
1.[+1,860, -93] Big Bang is now the biggest trash of a group in Korean history
2. [+1,373, -26] It’s obvious that there are politicians or perhaps their own kids involved in this scandal seeing as how they’re dumping it all on the one celebrity involved. Obviously he’s at fault but he’s not the end all of this scandal. Investigations need to continue digging deeper. To the higher-ups, it’s easy for them to throw away one pathetic celebrity if it’ll save their own a$$es.
3. [+789, -9] Am I the only one who thinks they’re purposely pointing the focus on the celebrity and using a few of them as a sacrifice to end the scandal when there’s more? I don’t think it’s just a few celebrities who’re involved in this. There’s no way investigations can be this slow unless otherwise.
4. [+642, -44] Seungri and YG really ended everything in one moment
5. [+384, -1] Why release only the celebrities? Release all the names of the politicians and their children involved as well.
6. [+228, -3] Remember when Seungri’s family was up in arms saying he was innocent ㅋㅋㅋ
‘Biggest scandal ever’ Big Bang Seungri, realistically an exile from the entertainment industry
original post: nate
1.[+287, -0] How fitting is Big Bang’s name? They really all exploded with only the Taeyang left.
2. [+234, -5] The fact that his mother was the director must mean that his parents approved of the drug use? Just how dirty is his family, and how blinded were they by the money? I guess he couldn’t have come from a normal family if he’s into choking girls, setting up prostitution, and bribing the police.
3. [+196, -2] This really is the biggest scandal ever, no?? Most celebrity scandals have been limited to soliciting prostitution from a minor or getting married a few 7-8 times or scamming people or beating their girlfriends… There has never been one singer who was involved in everything from drug distribution to prostitution to pimping to police bribery…
4. [+35, -0] What happened to his little sister who was so sure that her oppa was being framed…? And his father who claimed that nothing was true?? It seemed like only yesterday that his entire family was claiming that everything was a rumor, why are they so silent now? Now I understand why his mother was quiet, because she was the director… This family had no problem drugging the daughters of other families and spending money on hiring prostitutes while Seungri bragged about buying his little sister an instrument worth a few thousand. The only place left for him is jail.
5. [+23, -0] Broadcast stations need to put a ban on YG artists. How can an idol agency that has influence over the youth be involved with not only several drug scandals but prostitution as well? I understand that the other artists in the agency are victims to this but the industry needs to step up and do something about them because I think Yang CEO is going to continue to act like he can bury all of this.