SM and JYP cooperate to establish the first online concert company in the world
On August 4, SM and JYP announced the joint establishment of Beyond LIVE Corporation (BLC), the first company to specialize in online concerts. With the synergy of SM’s content producing abilities and Naver’s technology along with JYP’s global network and creative, BLC is a company that will plan and operate Beyond LIVE concerts.
Beginning with SuperM in April, several SM artists have held Beyond LIVE concerts, and the service has been praised for its use of technology including AR (augmented reality) and interactive aspects.
The next Beyond LIVE concert will be TWICE’s “World in A Day” concert on August 9 at 3 p.m. KST. cr
original post: theqoo
1. So they will hold online concerts in the future..?
2. No Big Hit?
3. That’s why TWICE participated in Beyond LIVE
4. Corona will exist for a long time, so they cooperate to do the online concerts..???
5. I envy SM’s business vision
6. I think it will be a business that will make a lot of money with low cost and high efficiency
7. I want to watch GOT7’s online concert ㅠㅠ
8. I bet they’re doing this after seeing the profit Big Hit makes from BTS’ online concert
9. Taeyeon!!! Taeyeon!!! Taeyeon!!! Taeyeon!!! Taeyeon!!! Taeyeon!!! Taeyeon!!! Taeyeon!!! I want to watch Taeyeon’s online concert
10. SM cooperates with JYP and not YG??