TVXQ side “‘Violating social distancing guidelines’, Yunho is deeply reproaching and reflecting on himself”
SM Entertainment has released an apology after TVXQ’s Yunho’s violated social distancing guidelines.
On March 9, reports revealed Yunho is being investigated by police for remaining at a restaurant in Gangnam until 12AM KST in late February. According to current COVID-19 protocol in Seoul, restaurants are only allowed to open until 10PM KST.
SM Entertainment stated, “We sincerely apologize for causing concern in this situation where many people are having a hard time due to COVID-19. Yunho recently met up with 3 acquaintances at a restaurant in Gangnam, and he was investigated for staying past the business hours restricted by regulation.”
The label further expressed, “Yunho is deeply reproaching and reflecting on himself for causing disappointment to many people due to a moment of carelessness. We are also apologetic for not thoroughly managing and guiding our artist to follow social distancing guidelines in his personal time as well.” cr
original post: instiz
1. But didn’t the restaurant staff tell him to leave? The PC room where my friend works closes at 9:59 pm and staff will notify the customers..
2. Be more careful in the future
3. If you’re going to hang out late with acquaintances, I think you should meet at home
4. Why didn’t the restaurant notify him?..ㅠㅠ Of course he had to leave before 10 p.m. but ㅠ
5. As celebrities, let’s be more alert and careful!!!!
6. I believe Yunho is sincerely reflecting on himself from what he has shown so far! Be more careful in the future!
7. Wow, look at the commentsㅋㅋㅋㅋ If it was a female celebrity, she would be cursed a lot..ㅠ
8. He doesn’t get hate comments not because he’s a male celebrity, but because he’s Yunho
9. I’m disappointed with him
10. Please be careful in the future