SM “Chen will not leave the group, respecting the opinion of EXO members”
“Hello. This is SM Entertainment.
This is a statement regarding the stance of EXO members and the agency regarding the future direction of EXO’s activities.
As EXO’s management agency, we have prioritized the members’ opinions regarding important matters including the direction of the team and members’ activities.
Before officially announcing the marriage of member Chen, there was discussion exchanged with the EXO members. As much as the EXO members have all experienced the pain of members leaving, they expressed their intention that they want to continue together as they have until now. The agency also respected this opinion of the members, and there will be no changes in EXO’s member [lineup].
In addition, there are members who have military enlistment approaching ahead, so it was planned since last year for EXO’s activities this year to be focused on solo and unit activities. The members’ activities will be revealed one by one.
The EXO members will continue to promote in various ways as EXO, solo artists, and units, and they will repay the love of fans.
We will also provide our full support in every way possible for further growth of EXO and the members.
Thank you.” cr
original post: naver
1. [+818, -35] Why don’t you respect the fans’ opinions?
2. [+509, -26] Yes, I’m tired so I can only stop liking them
3. [+456, -21] Why don’t you care about the fans’ opinions? You’re using the members as shield… It’s really not good.
4. [+133, -4] Hey, you should’ve said that he would leave the groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He actually threw away his conscience to stay in the group
5. [+109, -2] Then who’s going to compensate for the fans’ wounds, and we’re the ones who get beaten up.
6. [+105, -1] He wrote a crude apology for this. SM and Chen really have no conscience
7. [+85, -2] Why are you making up your mind? We’re the ones who spend money.
8. [+65, -6] ㅋㅋ You have no conscience…?
9. [+58, -1] But fans want Chen to leave
10. [+57, -1] I’m just going to quit being a fan, bye
11. [+55, -0] Then I’m just going to quit being a fanㅋㅋ What kind of case is this?