SM, Yunho “Drinking with female staff and fleeing from police, NO”
“This is SM Entertainment.
There was a report with false information today related to Yunho, and so we are sharing our statement.
It was clearly wrong for Yunho to have not abided by the social distancing regulations, and he is also personally deeply reflecting. However, he did not do anything wrong other than violating the social distancing regulations.
All Yunho did was go to the location that his friend told him to come to after his friend contacted him to say that he wanted to talk about a concern. It was his first time going to that place.
Also, the only people that Yunho spent time with there were his friends. It is not at all true that there was a female employee sitting with them. At the time of the police’s arrival, there were only managers there to handle the payment, not female employees.
In addition, it is not at all true that Yunho tried to flee when the police arrived. Instead, he earnestly cooperated with the police and the public officials in the performance of their official duties, and so after he immediately confirmed his identity on the scene, he was sent home. As there were suddenly more than 10 plain clothes police officers coming in, some of his friends were taken aback and protested, unaware that they were police officers. However, this was something completely unrelated to Yunho.
It is deeply regrettable that a false report was made without the facts being properly confirmed.
Criticism and punishment will be accepted for the wrongdoing, but we implore you to refrain from groundless speculation.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. Well, I guess they think people are idiotsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. But I’m curious why his friend would want to receive counseling at an illegal entertainment business?
3. How can you believe in SM? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. Maybe it’s an explanation for the fans ㅋㅋ Then sue MBC, don’t sue people who talk about this news. You must sue MBC for us to believe this explanation
5. What the hell is SM doing?… I thought they would have to issue an honest statement ㅠㅠ
6. Consulting at an illegal entertainment business..?
7. Do you believe in a company that has evaded taxes twice this year?
8. Do they think the public is stupid? Bye
9. Ah~ You’re saying that he went to an illegal entertainment bar to relieve his worries with his friend
10. Then sue MBC ^^