But what’s SM’s reason for obsessing over rap?
To be honest, there is no good rapper in SM aside from NCT. But why do they persevere to have rap in their songs? Red Velvet is like that and EXO too. What’s the reason for choosing the rap member and giving them the rap part? I’m not cursing, but even if I listen to a good song, I can’t listen to that song anymore because I hate the rap part…
original post: pann
1. [+364, -159] But Red Velvet and EXO’s rap parts aren’t that long so it’s pretty fine right?? If it wasn’t there, I think that it would feel empty
2. [+320, -87] I cringe from time to time but even so, it feels like the song is more alive with the rap part. I think the rap parts of Red Velvet and EXO are alright,, Also, all the members who are in charge of rap work hard so don’t hate them. I personally think their rap parts are fine!
3. [+285, -155] Am I the only one who automatically thinks of Sehun and Chanyeol?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both of them are my biases but I can’t really listen to their duet ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+224, -4] I think JYP should give up on rap tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+144, -5] Not just SM but isn’t this the case for almost every group? They all sound weird unless the member is professionally learning rap.
6. [+128, -10] When Irene and Yeri do “Ye-ahh~” is seriously….ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+128, -7] But I like NCTㅋㅋ I have to say that their rap part fits well with the song, I listen to SuperM’s Jopping because I liked the rap part…
8. [+96, -53] Am I the only one who thinks of Chanyeol? I think the rap parts in Tempo, Love Shot, and Obsession are all terrible