I think SM Entertainment is doing awesome in the first half of the year
Aespa’s ‘Next Level’ hit number 1 on MelOn’s 24H charts
NCT Dream sold over 3.6 million copies of their album and they have become the second male idol group to enter the 24H charts in just two hours
SHINee also has a high ranking in the 24H charts
Taeyeon is also at the top of the 24H charts
EXO is a million-seller. Baekhyeon is a million-seller as a solo artist
Joy also entered the charts and now Red Velvet
I’m an SM fan and feel like crying
original post: pann
1. [+134, -190] To be honest, only EXO failed
2. [+118, -10] I think Baekhyun was at rank 2 on 24Hits chart from the male idols
3. [+101, -8] This proves SM’s 6-year cycle in 2009, 2015 and 2021ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m looking forward their next albums too. Now the only one left is Aespa… Who else..
4. [+39, -2] If Aespa and NCT make their comebacks in the second half of the year, they’ll hit daebak, and it makes me wonder if Red Velvet will release an album in winter too
5. [+23, -0] I’m really sorry, but can you delete the post? Do you guys like to swear at EXO…?