A collection of music videos where you can see the budgets and planning power of big agencies (SM / JYP / YG / Big Hit)
New MV or Trailer
SuperM – Jopping
NCT 127 – Superhuman
TWICE – Feel Special
Jus2 (GOT7 unit, JB, Yugyeom) – Focus on me
BLACKPINK – Kill this love
LEE HI – NO ONE
BTS J-Hope – Chicken Noodle Soup (feat. Becky G)
TXT – The Dream Chapter: MAGIC Concept Trailer
original post: theqoo
1. J-Hope’s music video is really similar to old Hollywood music videos. Really amazing… Jus2’s music video is good too, I like their music video
2. J-Hope’s music video look great these daysㅋㅋㅋㅋ YG also spent a lot of money on BLACKPINK’s music videos. Honestly, BLACKPINK’s music videos look cool even though I don’t really like their songs
3. I was really surprised watching SuperM’s music video. I wonder how much SM spent on it..
4. I like the music videos of Big Hit ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All of their videos are really artistic and good
5. Big Hit’s music videos are the best for me
6. Big Hit’s music videos are the best, followed by YG …. Although I don’t like YG, I have to admit that their music videos are really good, from BIGBANG, 2NE1 to BLACKPINK.
7. When you watch SM music videos these days, you can see that the concept is more important than the singer and the song.
8. Wow, Big Hit is real. Big Hit videos are the most artistic and stylish. That is one of the reasons why Big Hit is so successful
9. Big Hit videos are the trend. Nowadays, the quality of music videos is my hobby.
10. SM spent a lot of money on SuperM’s music video, so I felt sorry for their song
11. Big Hit is the best … Especially J-Hope’s music video, although he made it for free, the quality is amazing, J-Hope’s song and dance are really good.
12. YG and Big Hit are the best
13. The quality of music videos requires artistic creativity. Even if you have money, you can’t do it yourself. That’s why I appreciate Big Hit’s music videos