YG’s operating profit is 50 million won (possibly the wrong article) / JYP is 12.2 billion won / SM is 14.3 billion won (estimated) for Q3
JYP’s operating profit is estimated at 12.2 billion won for the third quarter
SM’s operating profit is estimated at 14.3 billion won for the third quarter
YG’s operating profit is estimated at 50 million won for the third quarter
t/n: Operating profit aka Business profit . That is a profit from business operations (gross profit minus operating expenses) before deduction of interest and taxes.
original post: theqoo
1. AKMU should end their contract soonㅠ
2. YG’s competitors are over 10 billion won, but YG’s operating profit is only 50 million won, they’re collapsing…
3. I like YG singers, but because YANG HYUN SUK and BIGBANG, YG is getting worse and worse
4. Singers and staff, please leave YG soon..^^
5. BLACKPINK’s schedule is so tight that the girls are working like cows… I feel sorry for BLACKPINK
6. The most important thing is what YG will do with BLACKPINK in the future, but when it comes to Rosé’s solo album, we don’t get an answer. The number of BLACKPINK comebacks is too few and they have too few songs. I really don’t understand YG
7. Oh, 50 million won????? Is it not a typo?
8. That’s why YG let BLACKPINK hold dome concerts in Japan at the end of the year
9. BLACKPINK should promote more actively in Korea so that their core fandom will be maintained and expanded, then the public knows them more..
10. 50 million won? … It’s not an individual but a company
11. BLACKPINK can’t save YG