SM Lee Soo Man considers investing in LOONA
The news outlet Daily Sports reports that SM Entertainment founder and producer Lee Soo Man has such a high opinion of LOONA’s potential that he’s considering making a large investment in their future.
The report states that according to sources within the industry on February 28, Lee Soo Man is taking part in Blockberry Creative’s paid-in capital increase. Daily Sports describes sources as stating that Lee Soo Man has decided to make a 1 billion won (approximately $827,900) personal investment, separate from SM Entertainment.
A representative of SM Entertainment told Daily Sports, “The reports of producer Lee Soo Man’s investment are groundless.” The outlet reports that nevertheless, sources have stated that the two sides are in close talks. A source said, “I’m aware that Lee Soo Man, who sees high potential in LOONA, is in the process of making an investment.” cr
original post: naver
1. [+420, -30] SM should take care of their artists right now;
2. [+196, -29] Don’t do that!!! Just take care of your singers!! Please!!!!!!!!!!
3. [+124, -23] Take care of your singers…
4. [+81, -12] Take care of your singers, don’t do anything to affect the future of SM kids;;;
5. [+60, -16] You can’t even take care of your singersㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+30, -3] Why don’t you think about where that money came from? Why do you care?
7. [+30, -2] You should be nice to the existing groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+32, -6] Now you even care about other singers… Please take care of EXO…