SM refuses to accept EXO fandom’s ‘Chen boxes’
Angry EXO fans have been sending in boxes of destroyed Chen merchandise to SM Entertainment.
However, SM Entertainment submitted a refusal to receive notice to the post office. Because many of the packages didn’t have return addresses, it would take a while for employees to send them back, causing trouble to the workers. Regardless, EXO fans are still continuing their protest, expanding it by a day and offering suggestions to send the packages via convenience store delivery instead.
original post: nate
1. [+2967, -327] I really don’t understand what SM is thinking… It’s not like Chen is the most popular or important member in EXO.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+2470, -281] So why did he have to lie to his fans
3. [+2315, -276] With the current situation, SM should start to consider how this will affect the other members, please remove him from the group!!
4. [+151, -15] It’s scary how fans turn their backs~~~~
5. [+140, -26] Why isn’t he leaving? He made a lot of money.. Because he stays in the group, people hate him more.. I don’t think fans will accept him again.
6. [+115, -102] ㅋㅋ SM should sue them all for obstruction of businessㅋㅋ They totally treat their idols as if idols are their own property..
original post: theqoo
1. These people are true fans, right???
2. Shouldn’t they bring them directly to SM? Why are they bothering delivery workers?
3. Why waste your life on such pathetic work?… You should leave the fandom instead of doing things like that
4. I know you’re angry and frustrated, but at least you shouldn’t bother unrelated people, you’re stupid.
5. Wow, these fans are really foolsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think they can do anything as long as Chen leaves the group