SM rejects f(x)’s 10th anniversary ad from fans
fx-oxygen fan support in COEX mall for f(x) 10th anniversary was turned down yesterday by SM, no proper reason was given except for “company issue” and “Not allowed to resist” and they are now looking for another location last minute to make sure this support happen.
The ad is prepared by overseas fans
original post: theqoo
2. Is it because the members’ contracts have ended?
3. But it’s the support of the fans, they don’t need the agency’s consent, right? Perhaps SM disagrees because Amber is no longer their idol
4. I don’t want to see Victoria.
5. The group has a member who has terminated the contract, so I think their agency has no authority to decide…
6. SM can’t agree because Amber is no longer a member of the agency…
7. They didn’t let f(x) comeback for a few years and now they reject fan adㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My heart is broken
8. It’s too much. I’m really crying….. It’s not for commercial purposes.
9. It’s not for commercial purposes. This is the last time … SM is too much
10. Isn’t it because of image copyright? Amber has terminated her contract with SM. Victoria, I don’t know what happened to her.