SM “NCT Taeyong’s past controversy, he apologizes to everyone who was hurt”
On September 19, SM Entertainment released a statement regarding the recent allegations about Taeyong.
“In regards to the report about Taeyong, since it was something that happened 10 years ago in 2009, as his agency we requested a confirmation of records from his family, such as his middle school student records, in order to fully comprehend the situation.
The records were confirmed to show that there was no mention of what was talked about in the report and no record of disciplinary action, and his parents also did not have a meeting with his teacher regarding what was mentioned in the report.
Taeyong has deeply regretted the way he behaved without discretion and said hurtful things while he was in middle school before he began to dream of being a singer, and he has said both while he was a trainee and after his debut that he apologizes to everyone who was hurt. Now as well, he continues to self-reflect, and he works hard and does his best in regards to everything.
Taeyong once again is deeply self-reflecting on causing concern over events from when he was younger, he will feel a greater sense of responsibility, and he will live in an upright manner.”
original post: theqoo
1. Wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ How many times do you apologize?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. It’s very vague …
3. What do you talking about? There is no record of disciplinary action, but apologize?
4. There is no record of disciplinary action.. ??? But he apologizes to everyone. I don’t understand what this means.
5. There is no record of disciplinary action, but did he ever harass his classmates?
6. SM’s response is so funny…
7. He’s like a jewel of SM, so SM is protecting him…
8. Why does his agency always apologize? Should he apologize to the victim?
9. Huh, no record of disciplinary action, but bullying classmates is true…
10. In these cases, it seems that only the victim is hurt forever.
11. If you really feel sorry for the victim, you should retire.
12. No SM… he’ll have to do this himself. What are you doing?
13. Why does the company apologize and not him?