SM Artist’s album designs after SM changed their Art Director
Min Heejin, who worked as an Art Director in SM for a quite long time, decided to be a freelancer and Kim Sejoon took over the place since Taemin’s comeback in February.
Kim Sejun, a stylist and also recently introduced as the new Visual Director in SM Ent.
They surely give off diferent vibes
EXO Chen’s album that’s coming out on April 1st
The design is beautiful and it looks like it’s going to get more attention from the public.
I think he does a really good job on delivering the artist’s image through the design.
+) The pictorials that Kim Sejun contributed in
original post: instiz
1.I’m loving it..
2. I love it.. I totally love it.. I’m looking forward to his designs for the other artists as well..
3. I love it, but I still can’t move on from Min Heejin’s designs.. They were totally my type..
4. Chen’s album somehow looks like a bookㅠㅠ It suits Chen’s image really well!
5. Honestly, I really love it..
6. Whoa, Chen’s album looks really beautiful..
7. Please do NCT’s albums too..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
8. Chen’s album reminds me of a book, I want to have one..
9. Thank you so much for your contribution..
10. I really love the design for Taemin’s latest album..ㅠㅠ
11. Thank you so much for saving and also delivering Taemin’s image really well through the design..ㅠㅠ
12. I’m really looking forward to his other work..ㅠㅠ
13. Honestly speaking, I like his designs more than Min Heejin’s..
14. Hul.. SM is finally free from the square thingy..
15. I love Kim Sejun as stylist too..ㅠㅠ The outfits he comes up with never fail to amaze me..