SM’s SuperM’ teaser shows the scale of a big agencyㄷㄷㄷ
original post: theqoo
1. I think they invested a lot of money…. They will have to succeed
2. Who exactly are the members? I can see Taemin and Baekhyun
3. Anyway, I feel Asian fans are more excited in America
4. SM spends a lot of money and I can’t expect anything..
5. SM is doing it all in America so I’m curious about the results
6. I like the SM style. I don’t know if this project is effective, but … It would be good if Korean idols succeed abroad. If you don’t want to, don’t read this article.
7. I feel SM is still stuck in the good old days… I think they have invested a lot but I’m curious how K-pop fans in the US can like it
8. Why do I feel like their goal is China, not America?
9. I know SM has spent a lot of moneyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But it doesn’t look cool, it’s not good for me
10. It will be fine because they have so many fans.
11. Huh, I don’t really like this concept from SMㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ