Taeyeon “I’m suffering from depression .. I’m taking medicine and working hard to get better”
Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon has revealed through her Instagram Story that she is currently suffering from depression.
“I am suffering from depression. Right now I am taking medicine and working hard to get better.”
“Whether it is bipolar disorder or depression, don’t just “tsk tsk” people and look at them negatively. They are all patients who are sick and in pain.”
original post: naver
1.[+452, -12] It’s very hard. … But Taeyeon is a role model for most girl groups. You can be proud of yourself and try harder than anyone else, so don’t hold yourself too tightly.
2. [+264, -6] Taeyeon, I always support you.
3. [+198, -7] Think nice and pass. Celebrities always have such difficulties, it will take time to do it.
4. [+151, -5] Because Taeyeon is depressed, she wants to communicate with her fans through her Instagram account.
5. [+77, -0] I don’t know, but I don’t think it’s good to be known. I know it’s great to have only good people, but I’m sure there will be people who make this difficult by taking advantage of it. Please.
6. [+76, -1] I love you, Taeyeon. I’m always on your side.
7. [+56, -0] We always support Taeyeon. Thank you for expressing with us. I’ll be your fan forever.
8. [+55, -1] You’re so brave and I hope you’ll get well treated and recover. And I’ll just tell you that there are a lot of people out there cheering for you.