Son Naeun’s side “Received his family’s sincere apology … Decides to forgive the hate commenter”
Play M Entertainment announced,
“Hello, this is Play M Entertainment. Back on June 21st, we filed a suit to the Gangnam Police District’s Cyber Investigations Team about a person who had continuously attacked, sexually harassed, and spread false information about A Pink’s Naeun. As she and the label had suffered, we had requested strong investigations, and we were able to find the identity of the attacker. We found out that he is currently being hospitalized. He is a graduate of Korea’s best ‘S’ University’s law school, and became mentally ill after spending a lot of time preparing for the bar. Naeun learned of the attacker’s condition and received his family’s sincere apology, and she has decided graciously to forgive him completely. However, our label will continue to seek legal action against those who comment maliciously about A Pink as well as all of our other artists and take action. We will work our best to protect our label artist. Thank you.” cr
original post: naver
1. [+926, -5] Seoul National University Law School graduateㅋ
2. [+660, -5] Why are you sorry for the person who attacked you? Is it because the attacker is mentally ill? Whatever the circumstances, the damage to celebrities is enormous. You don’t have to feel guilty about punishing criminals. We have to take strong action next time.
3. [+418, -4] Why did you forgive him?.. Please sue him.. Once he writes malicious comments, he will write malicious comments forever
4. [+360, -30] If you’re mentally ill, you can hurt others?
5. [+127, -7] Don’t forgive him… I feel sorry that there are so many bad comments in your articles. Son Naeun cheer up!
6. [+44, -0] How did he graduate from Seoul National University Law School? I heard that there are many students who are mentally ill at Seoul National University where the students only know their studies. I guess that’s true. But what does that have to do with making bad comments? Honestly, does a bad guy need a special psychological break? A person’s malignant act was just that they were like a psychopath at the time.
7. [+31, -2] Don’t forgive him, please sue him
8. [+22, -0] Don’t forgive him. He must have been awake when he wrote malicious comments.
9. [+19, -0] Bodhisattva
10. [+18, -0] Not easy to forgive, she’s too kind..ㅠㅠ