Starship’s statement regarding MONSTA X Kihyun’s school bullying rumors
“Hello, this is Starship Entertainment. We are writing to inform our stance regarding our artist Kihyun’s recent school bullying allegations online.
We acknowledge the severeness of the case and we are contacting Kihyun’s acquaintances and teachers to investigate the allegations. We beg your understanding for the delay in response as we need more time to investigate the issue and we are open to communications as long as the original poster allows.
Separate from the current case, similar allegations were made back in 2015 and 2021. The anonymous writer of those posts admitted to spreading false information and wrote a promise not to recidivate. We did not take legal actions against him then, but we will now take strict legal actions to best protect our artists.
Furthermore, we promise to do our best to protect our artists by continuously monitoring malicious comments and posts spreading false information to defame our artists, and following up with strict legal actions.
Thank you again to all of you who support us and our artists.
Thank you.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. The statement is neat
2. I think this is the best of the recent statements
3. They’re checking the facts, so we should wait..
4. Starship worked hard
5. After JYP’s statement, it seems that other agencies’ statements are getting betterㅋㅋㅋ
6. We just need to wait for the truth without saying anything more
7. It’s neat. The statement should be written like this
8. Many people seem to hope it’s true. I hate school bullies but I hope you don’t write malicious comments and wait for the truth
9. Reading this statement I think I can wait..
10. I’ll be neutral until the truth is revealed