Choi Siwon’s second apology regarding Hong Kong
Super Junior’s Siwon has apologized for re-tweeting a post that showed support for Hong Kong.
Though Siwon has already deleted his re-tweet and explained he only hoped the violence would end soon, the Super Junior member has now made another apology on Chinese social media site Weibo.
On November 26, Siwon posted to Weibo, “Hong Kong is Chinese land. I apologize for showing wrong behavior on Twitter and causing disappointment. I do not deny that Hong Kong is a part of China. I apologize once again.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. The first Korean idol to support China … He’s just trash
2. He’s so f*cking stupid. Now he’s getting hate from the Koreans, Hong Kong, and Chinese.
3. If he hadn’t done that, he wouldn’t have lost bothㅋㅋㅋ Now it’s funny that Koreans, Hong Kong and Chinese all hate him
4. If he apologizes like this, don’t say anything from the beginning.
5. He lost Chinese fans for supporting Hong Kong, but he left a good impression on Koreans and Hong Kong. But with this apology, he lost everything in Korea, China and Hong Kong.
6. Don’t do anything from the beginning … Finally, a Korean idol is supporting China. This makes me hate him more.
7. Looking at his personality, is this surprising??? His dog killed a person, and he pretended to apologize as if it had nothing to do with him. He’s just trash, I don’t understand why he hasn’t left Super Junior yet?
8. If he had been an individual, he would have supported Hong Kong, but he was in Super Junior, so he couldn’t do anything else.
9. Isn’t he the first Korean to say Hong Kong is part of China? Well, this is disgusting
10. If you like China so much, you should live in China. Why do Korean idols support China? What a shame