Rookie group writes apology for interrupting Mamamoo’s award speech
original post: nate
1.[+404, -9] I bet they had this all planned down to the apology letter since it’ll get them in the news ㅋㅋ this is all just a show
2. [+304, -5] I assumed they were labelmates with how they reacted… but this is just noise marketing, isn’t it?…
3. [+205, -4] Such nugus that they have to interrupt a senior group to get mentioned anywhere ㅠㅠ
4. [+17, -0] I understand wanting to stand out but there’s a time and place for it..
5. [+14, -1] Noise marketing fail
6. [+13, -1] I guess they succeeded since they’re in the news now. How many new fanclub members did they gain from this???????
7. [+9, -1] I knew they’d get in the news when they interrupted them ㅋㅋㅋ at least it was successful~
8. [+6, -0] I remember when Road Boys debuted, they interrupted EXO’s award speech and got tons of attention on Nate and blogs. I think that group flopped…
9. [+5, -0] They went through all this to get media attention but… now they’ll be known for being trash~
10. [+4, -0] Do you really want to earn fame by interrupting others?