BIGBANG T.O.P’s expresses condolences on Goo Hara, “Her last message was a happy birthday message that I didn’t respond to … I’m so sorry”
“Her last message was a happy birthday message that I didn’t respond to … I’m so sorry, Hara. I hope you’re now resting in a good place…”
original post: naver
1. [+1366, -315] T.O.P-ah … Just staying quiet is probably the best for Hara right now.
2. [+717, -300] Is that what you’re proud of? Leaving her texts on read?… So pathetic.
3. [+350, -26] Don’t leave hate comments
4. [+338, -29] The same people putting down hate comments are sitting here hating on T.O.P … All he’s doing is expressing his condolences … Do you have to criticize him in an article like this?
5. [+259, -13] May she rest in peace. Because T.O.P lost two friends in two months and it’s going to hurt him, so don’t leave any bad comments anymore.
6. [+143, -3] It’s because of articles like this that celebrities get hate comments. If the media would just ban writing articles about Instagram photos, people who don’t care wouldn’t even have to read about it.
7. [+119, -4] He’s getting ripped apart for saying anything now.
8. [+116, -11] People starting with the hate comments even after killing two people
9. [+84, -19] Look at these haters getting in on it againㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What are you guys doing?
10. [+69, -7] Whether he didn’t reply or couldn’t … T.O.P.’s texting isn’t the cause of suicide, is it? Please… don’t make bad comments.