T.O.P is selling G-Dragon’s painting on a secondhand online shop
G-Dragon: It came out great.
T.O.P: Anyway, the painting’s not my style. Can I sell it on a secondhand online shop?
T.O.P: A direct exchange of G-Dragon’s painting.
T.O.P: But no discount allowed
T.O.P: Hey, I get you Antony.
G-Dragon: Okay. Sell it one of those charity events and buy something else. It’ll sell for more than Antony.
G-Dragon: That’s totally up to you. I gave this to you before you said you’d give me Antonyㅋㅋ
G-Dragon: You have all the good stuff. How do you expect us to get you any gifts?
T.O.P: Secondhand online shop.
“I’m not going to show you the painting until the exchange! Why, you ask? Because I feel like it!”
original post: theqoo
1. Even if it’s not your hobby, then thanking someone for a gift is common sense … Why is he talking about selling it on a secondhand online shop?
2. Ah … Poor GD.
3. Even if it’s a joke, it’s not funny … it just hurts GD;
4. F*ck, I hate them both, but T.O.P is disgusting
5. No, it’s just a joke…???
6. T.O.P never changes … Why are there still so many people who like him? Stop it, stupid fangirls
7. He’s no different from Yang Hyun Suk. Perhaps he learned these things from Yang Hyun Suk.
8. I’ve read it and feel it again. T.O.P’s thoughts are really weird. I felt a weird relationship between him and GD.
9. No … is T.O.P really mentally okay?
10. ???????? I would’ve been hurt if I were GD ㅠㅠ Is it a joke? … Why?
11. Why is he selling GD’s gifts……? He don’t have money???